Businesses in The Kennebunks are embracing the “love” in February 2017 and will offer guests special culinary delights to further show how romantic Kennebunkport is! We will be celebrating “Paint the Town Red” in 2017 with new packages, events and town-wide offerings.
- Academe at Kennebunk Inn: Date Skate Dinner: Three-course menu featuring a signature Red Velvet Milkshake. $45 per person on February 11th!
- Alisson’s Restaurant: We will offer a changing Red Plate Special during both lunch and dinner throughout February!
- David’s KPT: Celebrate love with a bottle of Moet en Chandon Imperial for just $50.
- Mornings in Paris: French hot coco, red velvet latte, pink passion mocha, and a variety of chocolate treats and specialty drinks during the month of February.
- Kennebunkport Inn: Dessert for Two, $12 (dessert options vary throughout the month).
- Ports of Italy: “Meet the Brewery & Pizza Making Class” Price: $15 per person When: 3-5PM What: Come in to Ports of Italy the Kennebunks on any Saturday during February from 3-5PM to learn about Beer 101 & make your own pizza! Hear from the breweries and taste different beers from down the road in Maine all the way over to Vermont. Learn to make authentic Italian Pizza in our Neapolitan Wood Fired Pizza Oven from Chef German Lucarelli & pizza cook Austen Taylor. Call to book your day! 207-204-0365.
- Salt & Honey: Wonderfully Warm Dinner for Two: Pre-fix three course dinner including a bottle of wine, $89.00, throughout the month of February
- Striper’s Restaurant: Red Plate Specials during February.